Homestay Application Process
- Click “Apply Now” then complete and submit the online application form through TRUE North.
- Homestay Coordinators will review your application.
- Your catchment based Homestay Coordinator will arrange for a home visit and provide an introductory orientation to answer any questions you may have.
- You will be asked to complete an online Criminal Record Check through BC Service Card (free of charge).
- Once approved, you will need to attend a homestay orientation meeting with other Homestay Families. This is a great opportunity to meet other Homestays and ISE staff.